should checkup hurt?

i posted this last night w/a different title, but no one wanted to answer lol maybe the morning moms have an opinion on this....

my LO went in for a check up today(yesterday). and as usual the dr checks under the foreskin. what i cant remember is, does it usually get irritated after? i know its uncomfortable cuz DS screams and holds a grudge after lol My lil guy normally has sensitive skin anyway and even picking him up leaves a red mark. So was wondering if that happened to any of your sons?

AmandaN1

Asked by AmandaN1 at 9:36 AM on Sep. 9, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• it may have irritated him. i would be pretty pissed to if they did it to me. lol. i cant remember. my baby is 2 and it feels like it has been so long! sorry i cant be more help. hopefully someone will be able to answer your question better but if you are concerned i would call the dr and speak with a nurse.
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 9:49 AM on Sep. 9, 2009