WHAT'S GOING ON!!!!!!!!!!!

OK for the one's who dont know,here's a little fee back.Im baby mama #1 and my soon to be hubby have's a bay mama #2 and #3. Baby mama #2 is still acting like a little girl and is say shit on her myspace about me and him, you know hateing! lol So he calld he to tell her he does care about the baby and he wants to see her, that's fine with me o yea i was there when he was talking to her.So they was talking and then he was laughing and then he was talking to her alittle nicecer.we have been together on and off for 11 years but this time were together together you know and we are going to get married.But seen's that day he talkd to her He hasnt been the same. I was like maybe its me! maybe Im bicthing at him alot or saying something,But no Im good IM not doing anything. So why is he acting like this?

for anything now hes like maybe I should go to ny for a liitle bit, or he will say

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:05 AM on Sep. 9, 2009 in Relationships

• yeah . talk to him,. find out where you two really stand with each other, and work with each other from there.
    incarnita

Answer by incarnita at 10:20 AM on Sep. 9, 2009

• Trust your instincts....have faith in your instincts...if you think he's going to cheat, or if you feel he's being unfaithful...take the bull by the horns and nip it in the bud NOW...you dont deserve it-even if you bitch at him,etc. Noone deserves that crap...its ultimatum time.
    hw1977

Answer by hw1977 at 10:09 AM on Sep. 9, 2009

• Not to be rude ......But there is always drama when there are that many Baby's mamas in the picture. Sorry...Hope it get better.
    oliviahank

Answer by oliviahank at 10:15 AM on Sep. 9, 2009

• Anon #1 I'm kind of going with you. You've been together for 11 years and he has 2 other as you put it baby mommas. It's your fault for staying with him.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:17 AM on Sep. 9, 2009