How long were you TTC until you got pregnant? (please don't answer if you weren't actively TRYING to conceive.)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:19 AM on Sep. 9, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I started tracking my ovulation times one month before I got pregnant. Which was August, by September I was pregnant. Use the ovulation calendar available online somewhere. Google it. It's accurate. Good luck.
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 10:22 AM on Sep. 9, 2009

• I got off of bc in the middle of July and then got pregnant at the end of Oct but had a m/c in Nov,and then got pregnant in the middle of Dec.
    So I guess you can say my husband and I were trying and were successful after 6months
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 10:26 AM on Sep. 9, 2009

• Took us over a year, if you include the ectopic pregnancy I had in between.
    moviemom22

Answer by moviemom22 at 10:30 AM on Sep. 9, 2009

• It took us three months. I had been tracking my ovulation on my own for months before we started trying though mainly because we were doing a natural family planning method. So I knew exactly when I ovulated.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:49 AM on Sep. 9, 2009

• I was on birth control for about 9 years. I though it would take me a really long time to get pregnant. It only took about two weeks of trying.
    Jguevara

Answer by Jguevara at 10:53 AM on Sep. 9, 2009

• I was on birth control for 15 years came off of it thinking it would take a while to get pregnant. I got pregnant the first month I was off the pill. After 3 months of trying my sister used an ovulation kit she had to use a test strip daily and it would indicate if she was ovulating or not. The first month she used the kit she got pregnant.
    jpal0507

Answer by jpal0507 at 11:03 AM on Sep. 9, 2009

• In septembet 2007 we got pregnant the first shot. I miscarried at almost five weeks in october. It took a couple of months for the hormones to stop making my cycles wild. Unfortunately, when that settled down we decided to wait a while to try and time the birth (not a good idea)...when we were ready to get going I got contact dermatitis and stupidly took prednisone for a week. My cycles were a mess...I was a mess. We didn't get success again until October 2008 but that ended in a chemical pregnancy before it even began -- easily would have been confused with a long cycle if I hadn't taken a test. Pregnancy occured December 2008.
    amileegirl

Answer by amileegirl at 12:57 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• 7months & I got food poisoning & found out because the nausea didn't go away so I went to the hospital it wasn't bad food it was a mini us :) be patient & good luck!
    Franklinmummy

Answer by Franklinmummy at 1:35 PM on Sep. 9, 2009