How can I help my Day Care provider??

I have IMHO the BEST day care provider int he world, she is an in home daycare, state licensed, will only take 4 kids total and will do night and weekends if you need her. She has had my baby since she was 7 weeks old. She needs two more kids and is just not getting the results she would like from runiing a Craigslist ad.

Any suggestions as to how I can help her get more business? I want her to stay in business because we love her so much. The area we live in (north of Atlanta) is flooded with in home DC providers - most of which are not licensed!

Thanks!!

chefronswife

Asked by chefronswife at 10:19 AM on Sep. 9, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Maybe get some pics of her place and a daily activity listing/food provisions, etc and pass them around to moms that take their kids to an unlicensed provider.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 10:23 AM on Sep. 9, 2009

• I'm looking for childcare myself (in NC) and found this website - www.care.com. I don't know much about it, but have her check it out. Does she offer part-time care? That's huge for many SAHM's - we need a place to bring our babies when we have doctor's appointments, etc, and it's hard to find someone! If she does, share the info with your SAHM friends!
    mevxoxo

Answer by mevxoxo at 10:53 AM on Sep. 9, 2009