My husband always gets sexually frustrated and really cranky when I start my period.

He insists on griping at me about it and trying to talk to me about it like I'm refusing to take care of him, knowing that my period is coming up. I also have back problems and am not always able to

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:26 AM on Sep. 9, 2009 in Relationships

• wow Im sorry to say this,but he's selfish! If he cant finish him self off less then 7days a month, there's something really wrong with him..
    but also you don't always have to have INTRECOURSE. there's other ways to please him sexually
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:29 AM on Sep. 9, 2009

• idk i always give it up even when im not really "in the mood"
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:28 AM on Sep. 9, 2009

• Give him a blow job & see if that helps him out. There will be no need to lay on your back then, only him.

Anonymous

• Get him a 'sleeve'...he can take care of himself if it's that much of a problem. Sex isn't something that should be pressured upon another person. You can jack him off with the sleeve without having to bend over or anything.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 10:30 AM on Sep. 9, 2009

• We have sex all the time even during my period.

Answer by admckenzie at 10:58 AM on Sep. 9, 2009

• I would give it up hun. We have sex on my period all the time. If you have a heave flow, get a towel or do it in the shower.

Sex to some men, is not just a horny thing. To men, sex can be an expression of love. Men are a lot less mushy & sentimental than woman are, so sex to them can be a way to show love & receive it. For some men, their gal refusing sex is like refusing to be loved. Anyhow, this is how other things start as well. You don't want him reverting to porn, or maybe start looking at other woman. Unfortunately, your husband has needs & you're ignoring them. I know you have needs too, but a compromise is always good when it comes to these issues.

samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 11:21 AM on Sep. 9, 2009

• I'm sorry but it sounds so rude of him. He's being selfish and immature. I would not tell a woman to just do it, either, especially if she's hurting. It sounds a little too much like his wants matter more than your needs and that has no place in a relationship. It won't kill him to wait a few days for sex.

That said, would a bj be out of the question? I do that when I'm on period but only when the cramping has died down and DH likes it. It gives him some relief and I don't feel like I'm being forced to do something. Just a thougt.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 11:52 AM on Sep. 9, 2009

• Oops - that should be thought.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 11:54 AM on Sep. 9, 2009

• I guess it's a personal choice for people. I work 40 hours a week too, and so does my husband. But anytime he wants it, I give it to him. I love having sex with him and it's not always about sex, but about being close to each other. Neither one of us likes sex when I'm on my period, but I will drop to my knees and give him a blowjob anytime he wants. I don't look at giving him a blowjob like it's work, I look at it as it's something really awesome that he really likes that I am giving to him as a gift.
    TarLion

Answer by TarLion at 5:06 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• None of these answers seem to really address ur main concern. I don't feel they do anyway...What you are saying, i think, is that you are having a hard time w/ your husband badgering you for sexual attention when you are not able to give it to him. Either due to sickness, or emotional issues. I wish I could tell you a magic thing to help you w/ that. Communication is the only thing that has really worked for me and my husband during these issues. Things will come up that will make him appreciate you more...hopefully...but you should make an effort if you can to pay attention to him....so he will give you a break...not sure how much pain or what type of issues you are having, but i hope you can catch a break so you can do something for him. I know mine personally keeps track, which really pisses me off...but that's his way of dealing with it. Good luck...I hope you get what you need as well.
    TeenerBeener75

Answer by TeenerBeener75 at 11:03 AM on Sep. 11, 2009