When you see this what do you think?

A mom and child come into a store.
The mom is neat and clean.
The child has a dirty shirt but hands, arms and face are clean.

Jademom07

Asked by Jademom07 at 10:27 AM on Sep. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I think that the mom lets the kiddo play and get dirty but still cleans the child up before making a run to the store.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:29 AM on Sep. 9, 2009

• Nothing at all
    Anonymous

• I think that the mom lets the kid play and get dirty. But still cleans the child up before going to the store.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:30 AM on Sep. 9, 2009

• that a child must of been playing. what kid do you know who doesnt keep there clothes clean?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:31 AM on Sep. 9, 2009

• the child was being a child
    amy31308

Answer by amy31308 at 10:32 AM on Sep. 9, 2009

• i think the child probably ate something in the car on the way, and she cleaned his hands/face before going in. I used to carry extra clothes in the car under the seat for occasions like this, but i'm sure i forgot a time or two. If the child is basically clean otherwise, i think nothing of it. Kids get messy.

citymama707

Answer by citymama707 at 10:32 AM on Sep. 9, 2009

• could have been eating something and got their face all sticky and stuff suck to it.. should have cleaned them but hell a lot of parents dont
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:32 AM on Sep. 9, 2009

• This just means the kids is healthy and going! The day all my kids are clean and stay clean past an hour is the day I could possibly have a stroke!
    auntj

Answer by auntj at 10:32 AM on Sep. 9, 2009

• I generally make it a point to change my kid's clothes if they are dirty before we go in public, but lets say I realize that I am out of butter and I am in the middle of making dinner, or I am out of diapers and didn't know until just now. Or..this one happened last week, my period starts before I expect it to and I have to make a run for supplies. I have been known to just grab my kids and run to the store. I have probably been seen in the grocery store looking good myself, with my children's bodies clean, but their clothing maybe not.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 10:34 AM on Sep. 9, 2009

• I guess it would depend on how dirty the kid is. If it's just regular dirty kid than probably nothing.
    Jguevara

Answer by Jguevara at 10:36 AM on Sep. 9, 2009