What did you think of Jons amazing interview?

Sarcasm there. My opinion...he should have gotten some public speaking lessons before going on primetime because he sounded like a 12 year old who is mad at his friend. What is wrong with this guy. What a ding dong. I can imagine that Kate was really annoying as a wife, if you see clips of them , she treated him like her 9th child...but I can understand he might have needed some guidance. I wish they would both just stop talking to the media so that everyone would forget about them. Im curious what others thought, because I cannot stand this dude. Im not in the Kate fan club but watching her does not make me want to throw my television set across the room.

soveryconfused

Asked by soveryconfused at 10:34 AM on Sep. 9, 2009 in Entertainment

• I like them both. I believe if your dirty laundry was aired for the world to see people would have something to say about you to. I believe those that are quick to judge others have more to hide.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:39 AM on Sep. 9, 2009

• I agree with the OP. I'm so sick of hearing about those two. Both are selfish and immature and no one forced them to air their dirty laundry. They got on television to make money off their children plain and simple. She was mean to him on their show. We all know that. Instead of playing the victim, which as far as many are concerned makes him even less of a man than he already was living with his mommy when he and Kate met, he should have said something back. I've heard more than one man say he should have grown a pair and told her off. Sooner or later they'll hopefully quit milking their 15 minutes and go away.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:51 AM on Sep. 9, 2009

• I enjoyed how the guy doing the interview wasn't letting him off the hook with certain things when he Jon said he dispised (sp) Kate and the guy said "you can say whatever but you don't ever say you dispise the mother of your children" and then again when Jon was making excuses for his recent behavior and the interviewer was like "that just doesn't fly". I was like YES! this dude is not letting him dump all the blame on Kate.

Now I'm no fan of how Kate treated Jon and I believe that treatment worn Jon down. However, they both share the blame as to why their marriage went south and they certainly have control in how things are being played out in the media. Kate has done her interviews and her fair share of magazine write ups but she's not plastered on the covers of magazines and tv entertainment shows in frat girl party mode. Jon is desperately trying to recapture his "glory days" or as he put in last night his 20's.
    Ladybugkisses76

Answer by Ladybugkisses76 at 10:55 AM on Sep. 9, 2009

• OMG, he is just one trainwreck after another, he needs to just lay low for a good long time, worry about his kids and get his divorce finalized and for the LOVE OF PETE do not go on national television to say you despise the mother of your children or that your new 22YO sex and party toy makes your hands sweat. GROW UP, he is such an embarrassment. And to accuse Kate of stealing his ring?? WTF is he brining this up for?? Even if she DID take it, WHO CARES??? OMG, I watched that immature, selfish man-child with my mouth wide open.

And sure, Kate was a tough wife... I get it...but she, IMO, has totally handled herself with dignity since the split... meanwhile, Jon is at the gate of their house talking to anyone who will listen that Kate "cried it up" for the police?? Traveling with that girl and being the spotlight? Talk about ZERO class. I swear, sometimes its so bad I think it MUST be a publicity stunt.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 11:09 AM on Sep. 9, 2009

• You got me all riled up with this question, LOL...

And yes, Kate is all over the magazines and doing interviews, but she always takes a breath and thinks before she speaks and does her darndest to be a grown up in her answers... Did you not want to smack him when he kept saying she needed to speak from emotion?? HELLO, you do that in PRIVATE, not for the world AND YOUR CHILDREN to see... good Lord.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 11:11 AM on Sep. 9, 2009

• Honestly...he's a douchebag...

BUT

I can understand both of their issues...he "cheated" on her and she's pissed...she "abused him verbally" and he's pissed...

I think they should both lay low for a while..let life settle down and stop feeding into the madness...so what if Life and Style magazine calls you an a-hole. Are you an a-hole? Probably, probably not..who cares..they both need to just chillax and let it go..

*puts soap box away* lol
    barefootbchbum

Answer by barefootbchbum at 12:09 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• Kate deserves to be embaressed of how she treated another human being. oh poor poor kate, but if the roles were reversed and it was him that was verbally abusive now we would all be fired up. I dont feel bad for either one of these twits. They are both screwed up in the head. And as far as kate going about this in a mature way..ummmm why not just shut up all toghether. She knows how to play people, the sweet innocent act doesnt fly over with me. She is nothing less than a weak mind fake miserable bitch in my eyes. And jon just went over the deep end in the end lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:18 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• I DVR'd it and watched this morning. I have to say, I feel for him. I think he is the victim here. She ran everything, and now it's still following him because she won't let up and let the show be finished. The show needs to be canceled so they can get on with their lives. I'm not watching it anymore, since it's not interesting anymore.
    heatherann0221

Answer by heatherann0221 at 2:45 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• I've always been on Jon's side. Kate is a fake witch who deserves everything she is getting. He didn't deserve to be treated the way he was. If Jon was the one doing what Kate did, it would be a whole 'nother story. But because Jon is a MALE, he's a "douchebag", he's a "loser", etc. I'm glad he's getting on with his life, and I'm glad he's staying in his kids' lives, in spite of the abuse he was made to suffer with for YEARS. I hope he gets into counseling so he can' get his act together. And I wish him well.
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 8:01 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• Actually the only reason I don't like Jon is simply because he's a douche. He is... it has nothing to do with his cheating or anything. He acts like he could care less about his kids and it pleased as punch to be a bachelor and not have to be a responsible parent anymore. I don't see either as a victim. They're both very immature in their own way. In an interview in a magazine recently he talked about how he loved it when he was back at his bachelor pad because there's no pressure there. Doesn't sound too much like he wants to be that much a part of the kids' lives. Of course, I don't really think Kate has those kids' best interest in mind either... they are both very selfish.

anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 8:53 PM on Sep. 9, 2009