Big Brother: Who do you want to win HOH?

Who do you want at the final two?

MomAt15woah

Asked by MomAt15woah at 10:47 AM on Sep. 9, 2009 in Entertainment

• I want Jordan to win! I don't like the other 2 that are left.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 10:48 AM on Sep. 9, 2009

• Jordan, even though she has done nothing in the game. As far as final 2 I guess I would like to see Jordan and Kevin.
    jpal0507

Answer by jpal0507 at 10:51 AM on Sep. 9, 2009

• Jordan, I hope, but not Natalie, can't stand her and can't believe she has made it this far, I wanted Jeff to win the whole thing, he could eat crackers in my bed anytime
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 10:52 AM on Sep. 9, 2009

• I want Jordan to win!
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 10:54 AM on Sep. 9, 2009

• Jordan, all the way! I honestly cannot stand Natalie. It boggles my mind that she can be so conceited,and believe she has everyone bamboozled. She makes me sick to my stomach,everytime she opens her big fat mouth. I want to see Jordan win,and take Kevin with her,and let Natalie go right where she belongs, to the jury house!
    stvmen88

Answer by stvmen88 at 10:56 AM on Sep. 9, 2009

• final two- Jordan & Kevin. Winner- Jordan!

Natalie is a "troll", lol. Funny, she really does behaive as if she is 6 years younger than her real age, which is why everyone believes her!
    citymama707

Answer by citymama707 at 11:12 AM on Sep. 9, 2009

• I agree with everyone else Jordan to win! I really do not want Natalie in the final 2~
    Rebecca727

Answer by Rebecca727 at 11:29 AM on Sep. 9, 2009

• AT THIS POINT WITH JEFF GONE,,I DON'T CARE AS LONG AS IT'S NOT NATALIE. WHO CAN FORGET HOW SHE STARTED THE LIES IN THE HOUSE? ABOUT RUSSELL AND MICHELLE TOO. SHE'S A SAD EXCUSE FOR A HUMAN. AND SHE HAS THE GALL TO CALL MICHELLE THE DEVIL!! AND WHO REALLY BELIEVES THE DUMB ASS IS 18? EVERYONE IN THE HOUSE QUESTIONED IT. ANYONE BUT NATALIE THAT'S WHO I WANT TO WIN.
    NANAE

Answer by NANAE at 12:16 PM on Sep. 9, 2009