Help

My husband thinks that now that our son is old enough to stay at families house for the night he wants to start tring to find someone (a woman) to have sex with and I'm not really up for the idea but he says that he would never do it w/o me but should I believe him

dsmom2008

Asked by dsmom2008 at 11:46 AM on Sep. 9, 2009 in Relationships

• If you're not up to it, then don't allow it. Trust me....if you're not 100% ready for that it will haunt you!
    KennsWifey

Answer by KennsWifey at 11:51 AM on Sep. 9, 2009

• i wouldn't believe him. he just wants a 'free pass" to cheat.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:52 AM on Sep. 9, 2009

• I wouldn't do it. Men who bring up this crap just want to have sex with a differenet woman and it almost always leads to something bad.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:03 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• Just tell him no

Answer by admckenzie at 1:33 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• Take it from someone who has been there..It always leads to more and ends badly.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:08 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• It will never work out. It never does. I agree, he wants your approval to let him cheat and thinks that because you would be in the room, that it isn't cheating. When I took my marriage vows, I said "forsaking all others" and I meant it.
    TarLion

Answer by TarLion at 5:00 PM on Sep. 9, 2009