Party Games?

My DD's first birthday is coming up and I know she will be too small to play any games but I need some games for the older kids (2-7). Any ideas?

hansonfan1985

Asked by hansonfan1985 at 12:19 PM on Sep. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• one that was always popular when we were growing up was the donut tied to a string...you would hang them up and each kid had to try to eat thier donut without thier hands...first one done got a prize.....you could also do a scavenger hunt...use diff colored paper for diff groups and hide them all over the house....the final slip will havea prize attached to it...
    blueeyedgrl2377

Answer by blueeyedgrl2377 at 12:23 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• a water balloon toss... back and forth between each kid. they love that... especially when they miss. oh, and the simplest... limbo. a long stick (a mop or broom will do) and any kind of music. we're gonna do both at my sons 8th b-day party.
    mom2BOYZnDad

Answer by mom2BOYZnDad at 12:46 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• oh, forgot to say, i'm gonna give out those 99 cent hot wheels as prizes for the winners. my ds was in awe of my idea. lol
    mom2BOYZnDad

Answer by mom2BOYZnDad at 12:48 PM on Sep. 9, 2009