Do I have to move every where with my husband if he goes into the Air Force?

We have four children ages 6 and under.All of my family is here.I wouldn't mind him going,only if I didn't have to go to.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:25 PM on Sep. 9, 2009 in Relationships

• Then why stay married?
    abellvalerie

Answer by abellvalerie at 12:27 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• That is between the 2 of you. It's not required. I wouldn't until he was stationed at a base, then I'd go with him but not for basic training.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 12:27 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• well you dont have to, but what is the point in being married?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:28 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• a friend i know,husband is in the army and she never goes any where with him(stand by your man???)i dont think she cares at all and is only out for the money right now(he is a major)but i tell you the look on those kids face....now hes off again for another year.i have heard in situations where this woks but im not feeling it...i think the kids are going to get the brunt of this...especially the son...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:35 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• why inconvienence your kids and urself he'll just have to come home
    mirit.rose

Answer by mirit.rose at 12:37 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• yeah cause it's all about u, huh? guarantee he'll cheat bc af men are really hot in their uniforms. don't b upset when some female says she has his baby 2 if you don't go. maybe she'll twitter you and show pix of his new baby with her
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:30 PM on Sep. 9, 2009