Pampered chef question??? Can I return something?

I bought some tongs for 20 bucks a while back and I just HATE them. They do not stay closed in the drawer, and they have so much padding on them I have trouble picking things up. I do not know who the representative was because I bought them at a large "craft" show. Am I stuck with them???
Thanks!

chefjen

Asked by chefjen at 12:28 PM on Sep. 9, 2009 in Money & Work

• You should be able to return them, usually you have to have the Pampered Chef receipt. It doesn't hurt to call the company and explain how you obtained them and see what solution they have for you.
    slw123

Answer by slw123 at 3:37 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• You might be able to contact the company directly and tell them how you feel about the tongs. Explain to them how you are not really satisfied with them and see what they say.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 12:35 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• my friend just invited me to a pampered chef party and this is the website of the host
    http://www.pamperedchef.biz/chefjeanl?page=home

im sure she could help you!
    ashleyuc07

Answer by ashleyuc07 at 1:25 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• I'm pretty sure you can't return something. I run a home business and we only take returns if they are defective and not if someone doesn't like something because it's a home party and there is a host program it's hard to do returns. I would ask a consultant though. Hopefully they can help!!! GOOD LUCK!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:40 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• Sure you can return them, but you have to go through the company if you didn't get the info from who you purchased it from.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:06 PM on Sep. 9, 2009