What are the strangest things people put in their bathrooms?

You can't help it noticing how some people decorate their bathrooms. But I don't know what to think when people have magazines or books in the bathroom.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:29 PM on Sep. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• That was the first thing I thought of: A magazine rack. LOL. I want to get in and out of the bathroom as quickly as possible! I read in the living room.
    Good question! Funny.....
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 2:28 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• lol i like reading on the toilet, its my only alone time lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:30 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• I don't put books and magazines in the bathroom - I don't want to invite anyone to sit for that long. That would be awkward.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 12:30 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• It is gross to leave magazines in the bathroom when you flush and you have gone # 2 there are fecal particles that fly everywhere
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:33 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• I have 2 bathrooms. One up, one down. In the upstairs one, I have a magazine rack. But not in my downstairs one which is the one most guest use. In my upstairs one, I have framed black and white pictures of my kids in a bubble bath.
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 12:34 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

OK this is TMI lol.....................................lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:36 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• you think thats weird? I once went into someones house and they had a guest book in their bathroom! wth?!
    masonsmommy921

Answer by masonsmommy921 at 12:39 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• Like a previous post I have pics of my step-dautghter when she was a baby in the bath & there is a TV in there too so she can watch cartoons while she takes her bubble bath lol. In mine and my so's bathroom there is a lot of candles & smell goods lol. In a cabinet there is books and magazines just in case (both bathrooms). There is also a flat screen in our bathroom as well, I almost forgot about that one cuz it's new.
    colesmommy2009

Answer by colesmommy2009 at 12:39 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• My in-laws have a phone in their bathroom, haha it's the wierdest thing, who wants to talk to you while your doing your business...nobody!
    colesmommy2009

Answer by colesmommy2009 at 12:42 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• masonsmommy...I have seen those Bathroom guest books too! Like you want to know what someone was doing in your bathroom. Hopefully, they washed their hands before they grabbed the pen to sign in. LOL
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 12:42 PM on Sep. 9, 2009