What should I do??

So my hubby and I have been together for almost 11 years.Well the sex life was great at first when we got together and then we had our first child.Then it wasnt really a sex life,then a few yrs later we had another child.and then 10 months ago we had our 3rd. When him and I have sex or mess around at all I just dont feel the spark at all. He also has gained sum weight and its uncomfortable when hes on top of me. I just dont want to be miserable the rest of my life and not have a good realtionship with him sexually.Thats really important when it comes to marriage. What should I do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:40 PM on Sep. 9, 2009 in Relationships

• Try experimenting with different positions.
    LuvBug3

Answer by LuvBug3 at 12:43 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• It might be your sex drive, after having my 1st baby I have NONE. I used to be a sex fiend too and now I could totally go without it. Im planning on seeing a doctor. I still love my husband I just can't get in the mood. Maybe that's what happened with you? I would talk to your OB
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:45 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• Have tried talking to him about how you feel? Sometimes we moms have a hard time switching gears to wife and view our husbands as just another one of the kids.
    jessa1091

Answer by jessa1091 at 12:51 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• Tell him it's time the family got healthy. Fix healthy food for everyone and offer to work out with him. Meanwhile have your hormones checked and make sure all is well there.

Answer by admckenzie at 1:27 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• I think you should sit him down and tell him that your sex life needs a jump-start. If he presses tell him that his weight is making it a bit uncomfortable when he is on top. Tell him that you would like to try new positions and see if that helps. If his weight is a big issue, maybe start cooking healthier meals and tell him that you had been thinking about everyone eating healthier, and start finding activities everyone can do to loose weight -and make it a family activity-- like riding bikes, going for hikes/walks, maybe join a fitness club and work out together...
    Good luck!
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 3:10 PM on Sep. 9, 2009