So Wiccas and Pagans, you do spells, right?

Sorry I don't know anything about this religion, but I NEED to cast a spell. I don't want to kill/hurt anybody, but I just want to cast a spell that gives them some bad luck. Like when they wake up in the morning they stub their toe, then their coffee maker doesn't work etc. Just enough to throw off their days and piss them off. This sounds mean, but these people deserve it, trust me!! CAn you give me a spell? Thank you so much.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:52 PM on Sep. 9, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Why bother with the spells? Go get a bag of poo and set it a flaming at their doorstep. Ring the bell and run! Then let all the air out of all the tires, but without popping the tires. Then superglue the locks shut. And, and, and .....there is a ton of stuff you can do that will give someone a bad day.

Just how willing are you to own up to your own mischief anyway? Besides it they deserve it....which I highly doubt, you wouldn't be asking but sitting back and watching them reap what they sow.
    isabellalecour

Answer by isabellalecour at 1:20 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• Wiccans in particular & Pagans in general aren't going to give out a spell to someone they don't know in order to give someone else they don't know anything about bad luck. I am sure there are some posted in various places online. If you wish to give it a try, do a search for "curses" or "bad luck spells" or "revenge spells". But you should at least learn how spells work & how doing one of these could effect your life.
    nysa00

Answer by nysa00 at 12:55 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• No Wiccan or Pagan will give you a spell. It's against there rule of "Harm Ye None". It is also neglectful of the rule of three which states that anything will come back to you 3 times as powerful.
    Really though a Pagan or Wiccans spell is no different than another religions Prayer or Meditation. They are meant for focus, clarity, and guidance NOT wishing harm or bad things to happen to another.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 12:57 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• No true pagan or wiccan will do that sorry, its against their rules. the rule to harm none. Most wouldnt give out spells to someone they dont know
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 1:00 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• sorry kristiS your post wasnt there when i started typing :) didnt mean to repeat you.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 1:01 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• Not a problem!
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 1:02 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• Just a word of warning, if you cast a spell to make someone stub their toe the effect it will have on you can be that you break your leg. the rule times 3.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 1:18 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• They deserve it! You have no idea...Some people would kill them for what they did. I just want to give them a never ending bad day, that's all. I would set flaming shit on their doorstep, but I don't want to get caught. They would know it was me, but good idea.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:24 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• "true pagan or wiccan"

Gods, I hate that phrase!! Who are you to determine who is or is not a TM True Pagan??
    I'm Pagan and I don't follow the rule of three, so I could by all rights give this person such a spell. How in the world does that not make me a TM True Pagan?? All because I do know the negative side to all of this? Come on now. Gods! It's just easier to set poo on fire.
    isabellalecour

Answer by isabellalecour at 1:25 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• "but I don't want to get caught."

See. Right there is the problem. You don't want to get caught. Do you think you could cast such a baneful spell and not have some cost extracted from you? You have to be responsible for your actions and so do I. I'm not into giving kids loaded weapons nor am I about to do your dirty work for you. But flameing poo is easier and often more gratifying. Just grab the video camera before hand.
    isabellalecour

Answer by isabellalecour at 1:29 PM on Sep. 9, 2009