What was the number one thing you couldnt live without the 1st year with your baby?

im going to a baby shower and cant think of what to get!

masonsmommy921

Asked by masonsmommy921 at 1:00 PM on Sep. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Paci~ Some are for it some aren't but they help a lot of babies I know. My daughter's tub, couldn't live without it.
    MommaRox4683

Answer by MommaRox4683 at 1:01 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• My boobs! I guess that doesn't help with a gift idea for the shower. One product I couldn't live without is my mei tai carrier. I also LOVE my ring sling!
    jdanielle82

Answer by jdanielle82 at 1:02 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• PS my baby is a mason too!
    jdanielle82

Answer by jdanielle82 at 1:03 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• diapers and mylicon was my 2 favorite things at my baby shower. Maybe some socks. Everyone wants to buy cute clothes, but no one ever thinks of socks. Maybe a pretty picture frame or photo album. Ohh, or you could pay for her to go get her LO's picture taken. That would be a good idea!
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 1:03 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• Those baby sleeper gowns. I have come to HATE snaps, and they are easier to get off of the baby when the diaper fails. :)
    urkiddingright

Answer by urkiddingright at 1:05 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• Those mittens, so the baby doesn't scratch their face for the first couple of months.
    MommaRox4683

Answer by MommaRox4683 at 1:05 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• i couldn't find mylicon when i registered at target
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 1:07 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• i always get my friends babies socks. they love me for it cause they say no one has gotten them any and they haven't even gotten any. Target has Cute ones too. Oh and my Boppy Pillow. I could lean on it or have my baby on it. (it went through 2 babies and my youngest using it since he was a baby until now... he's 7 and lays on it watching tv) LOL They Last.
    mom2BOYZnDad

Answer by mom2BOYZnDad at 1:16 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• The bouncy seat!!! It was the only way I got ANYTHING done around the house. If you're looking for something a little less pricey though how about a baby carrier/sling.
    MommyKKay

Answer by MommyKKay at 1:17 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• Those bouncy seats that vibrate. Also, everyone bought us diapers and that took us through the first couple of weeks! Greatly appreciated those boxes of diapers were! Along with wipes.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:38 PM on Sep. 9, 2009