Is there any dh's/so have made their last child support payment yet?

If so...What was it like?

And mailing your last child support payment were you nice about it or did you send her a nice letter with it...like called her a name after all you are done with her as far as cs payments you can now do and say what is on your mind...lol
3 years and we are done with that money hungry witch. Why can't she be like my SIL she doesn't charge him anything she says she feels sorry for him and only ask to help when she really needs him...aahh some woman are so understanding. Soon we won't have to worry about it either.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:02 PM on Sep. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My ex made his last child support payment two years ago. My daughter was 19 and had just decided she didn't want to stay in school any longer. Of course, ours was made through Child Support Enforcement, but just the same, you receive a letter stating that the child support is now stopped and the order is cancelled. Not a biggy. In fact, once my kids got jobs of their own, I felt bad that he kept having to pay, so I was relieved it was over.

My daughter is having some rough times as an adult right now, so we are both still giving her money when she needs it.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 1:05 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• My x said he'd die making payments to me and I said that's fine I'll die cashing the checks. I'm not about to let cs go but he thinks I should since our children are in their 30's. He pays the minimum he can without going to jail. He knows if he misses 3 months he goes to jail so he sends some then skips 2 months then sends more. I told him I'd drop the cs if he'd pay back money he owed my dd but no he didn't . Then I told him I'd drop it if he'd be NICE (just friendly, that's all) to my grandson but nope he couldn't do that either so too bad, so sad for him. Really he doesn't care since it's his wife that pays it. He has no respect for females so he expects others to take care of things. He expected me to care for 3 kids and now he expects his current wife (half his age) to pay for his back child support. Some men are just plain sad. Shopping anyone? Let's go spend his money

Answer by admckenzie at 1:25 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• yes every situation is different but not all women receiving child support are money hungry witches. Glad your SIL is able to support herself and child(ren).....but the father should still be supporting them financially. I am a single Mom with two boys, agreed to a much lower child support payment than the courts suggested becuase it wasn't all about money, however I don't receive a dime. I'm supporting my children on my own but that doesn't mean their father shouldn't support HIS children.
    lissa27504

Answer by lissa27504 at 1:25 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• We are living for the day! 4 more yrs.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:39 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• Do you not feel like your husband has some financial responsibility for his children? I am not a money hungry witch, but I'd like for my kids to be able to have new tennis shoes when their old ones are worn out, without me having to go without lunch for a week. Granted, it definitely keeps me from becoming overweight, but really?
    And even when you're done with child support payments, she's still your stepkids mom, why would you be mean like that? You will still have to deal with her at college graduations, weddings, baby showers, etc

Answer by missanc at 1:47 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• ahh this whole post makes me so sad.
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 2:04 PM on Sep. 9, 2009