Do you tell your real "friends" about CM? Or do you keep it to yourself?

I keep it to myself! Haven't met anyone I know personally, yet on CM.

mamaada

Asked by mamaada at 1:14 PM on Sep. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• no.I've had a few ask me to be on facebook from cm and then bam they're gone from this site. sad:(
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:25 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• I've tried to get some of them to join, but so far, none have, lol!
    StefanieN84

Answer by StefanieN84 at 1:16 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• Well I keep trying to get my friends to join CafeMom. 2 of them have, but have only logged on like once. I kind of like it that way so if I want to talk bad about them I can ;) lol
    ABPeterson

Answer by ABPeterson at 1:16 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• I have told one of my really good friends about this place, she still hasn't registered, I wish she would so we could keep in touch on here too!
    MommaRox4683

Answer by MommaRox4683 at 1:17 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• I have told a my sisters and SIL, 2 of them have joined, but aren't active....I can't figure out why?? I love this site, and expected them to too. I know they are busy, but so am I. I make CM apart of my life! lol

Really though I kind of like not having people I know in real life on here, in case I need to talk/vent about them! lol
    robinann5

Answer by robinann5 at 1:25 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• Yes all my friends and family know about CM. It's not like I'm cheating on them! lol

Answer by admckenzie at 1:26 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• My best friend is on here, we didnt even know the other had joined lol, we found out by accident. I do personally know a couple other moms on here but we dont interact on CM. There is one mom I met on here who lives nearby and now our girls are very good firends and we enjoy playdates watching the kids play and talking to a real adult lol. Otherwise I dont really tell anyone about it anymore.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 1:28 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• I had told my best friend, she joined then she got upset because nobody would respond to her posts. But I think it was because they weren't well written. What I mean is you couldn't really understand what the issue was.....something like that. But I'm with that other young lady...now I can write about her is I need to. ....lol.
    delrod

Answer by delrod at 1:28 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• I have mentioned it to my sister and a friend but they don't have any interest in it.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 1:48 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• I talk to my friend abou it all the time but she's never joined... at least not to my knowledge!
    austinsmama1106

Answer by austinsmama1106 at 1:51 PM on Sep. 9, 2009