Wiccans and Pagans. I found some black magic spells!

Now where do I buy the supplies? I need a black figurine of a person, some oils and some spices/weeds. Where do I buy this stuff?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:18 PM on Sep. 9, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• If she does the flaming bag of poo, she'll be doing herself a favor. But no one's peed in my cereal. I've been playing Sorority Life and Mob Wars this morning. LOL But why would I encourage....that's the thing. I haven't. You just haven't seen that.

It just so happens this whole thing has stumble upon two of my pet peeves at once. "Who is the TM True Pagan" and the "Pagans don't do baneful magic" ideas. Besides I have a thing against censorship. Maybe it's the librarian in me but if she wants to know, I'd tell her. After I gave her a hard time and many admonishments. Besides the most damage she can cause, is to herself not someone else. Unless you have a different view of how magic works, which I think you might.
    isabellalecour

Answer by isabellalecour at 3:25 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• You are intent on harming someone...you will get no help from TRUE believers! Are you even 16 yrs old?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:19 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• 1st off, in general, pagans don't "do spells". Secondly, if you managed to google a spell, heh, good luck with that, surely you can figure out how to google for supplies.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 1:19 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• Who cares join a pagan and wiccan group for stuff like that, why ask and talk about it in the general questions area, when their are groups for that!?!?!?!?!?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:21 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• Side note- Don't expect it to work either. Generally one has to believe in it in order for it to work. This includes the person casting the "spell" and the intended receiver of said "spell". You're better off writing a mean letter and not sending it!
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 1:22 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• I don't live in your area, so I wouldn't really know. Are you a practicing Pagan/Wiccan, first off? If not, then what are you doing wanting to do a spell? You need to be very careful/cautious with what you are doing, as it can come back harm you. Pagans and Wiccans do not harm/hurt anyone with what they do, so these spells you have, what are they and what exactly are they supposed to do? Always remember what you send out comes back to you three fold... good or bad.
    mom2BOYZnDad

Answer by mom2BOYZnDad at 1:23 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• anon this is religions and beliefs, if it doesn't apply let it fly.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:26 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• You will find what you need just like you found the spells you were looking for. You will get a lot of "don't do that" advice, for various reasons, but largely because people want you to realize what you are getting into. Many believe this is a good way to harm yourself. Those who do certainly don't want a share in that - which they would get by helping you with advice. If you feel strongly about going ahead, you will find you can do it without our advice.
    nysa00

Answer by nysa00 at 1:33 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• Yippee!! Now your ready to do some real damage. LOL But watch out, the damage you cause will be on yourself. Magic does have rules. Obey them or not at your own peril. Newbies are on the rampage!! Everyone, break out the defense spells! Shields Up! lol

Gosh, has everyone forgotten about Santeria and Voodoo? They are still Pagan, right?
    isabellalecour

Answer by isabellalecour at 1:40 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• I'm more than a little cofused as to why you would figure the wiccans/pagans to be resources for black magic? Both are spiritual beliefs rooted around the paths of nature. "Black magic" the way you seem to be talking about it doesn't enter into it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:40 PM on Sep. 9, 2009