Do you like the style now?

I don't think I'm loving the guys in super tight jeans and huge hightop sneakers...what do you like/dislike?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:39 PM on Sep. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• guys in super tight jeans is just wrong!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:41 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• I donot like the guys styles much anymore, tight jeans and ugly shoes, nah don't like the emo guys....I like women's fashions these days though!
    MommaRox4683

Answer by MommaRox4683 at 1:41 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• Oh, I hate that! Makes me cringe!!! LOL!
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 1:41 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• I like the hightop shoes, but those ugly slip ons no!
    MommaRox4683

• neon colors are fun, but I don't care to wear them
    Apr1l

Answer by Apr1l at 1:44 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• I don't like the hair styles that women ALL have now. The blunt cut in back and longer in the front, it seems everywhere I go I see lots of women with that cut. Oh well, it's just not for me...
    As for men, my Hubby wears the sport pants, they look so cute on him, and the jeans he wears, he fills them out nicely but they aren't tight. That would be weird,lol...
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 1:47 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• "I don't like the hair styles that women ALL have now. The blunt cut in back and longer in the front, it seems everywhere I go I see lots of women with that cut."

I know it's so cookie cutter. And not all women can pull it off...I've seen some with this hair cut that it does look cute on, and then I see a LOT of women who shouldn't have this cut because the shape of their face is not meant for it...seriously some trends should just be left alone!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:07 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• ugh its so weird! I saw a guy walking around the other day, his jeans were so tight he literally could not pull them up over his butt. I don't get it at all. Not a fan of skinny jeans anyways, but some people always take a trend to far.
    and I HATE leggingns! lol. The only time in my life I have ever worn leggings was when I was like 5. When I was in college I walked a mile from my house to campus every day so I wore tights under my jeans.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:46 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• I grew up in the 70's when guys wore their pants tight. I think they like to show off their stuff, but then again, a lot of dudes didn't really have much to show off, so the girls would laugh.
    I havn't seen any guys wearing tight pants here yet, but it's gotta be better than the crotch to their knees and their underware and hinie hanging out.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:54 AM on Sep. 10, 2009