I need great 1st birthday idea! cute and ones people will remember

I want to order invites but there $1.20 each is that alot?

Asked by Anonymous at 1:58 PM on Sep. 9, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Yeah you can go to the dollar store and get them

Answer by MommaRox4683 at 2:08 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• my aunt and sister did this for my 35th bday party- but it was such a good idea. they made cupcakes (carrot cake w/cream cheese icing-my fav) and used food coloring for different color icing. they constructed a 3 tier cupcake stand using 3 sizes of cardboard circles with upside down paper cups as columns -decorated it with foil and confetti, then placed it on a large lazy susan and filled with cupcakes.

Answer by ranedare at 2:17 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• There is a website that has tons of affordable 1st birthday supplies. they have everything you need. They even have the party packages with everything in it including invitations.

Answer by Anonymous at 2:50 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• go to PBS They have a section with birthday ideas. Itoffers print outs of characters, cards, and decorations. I havent tried it yet but it looks like sooo much fun because it has characters like Curious George and Clifford and others.

Answer by reg1106 at 4:47 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• Actually I think the sight is Not sure so just look up

Answer by reg1106 at 4:48 PM on Sep. 9, 2009