I need great 1st birthday idea! cute and ones people will remember

I want to order invites but there $1.20 each is that alot?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:58 PM on Sep. 9, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Yeah you can go to the dollar store and get them
    MommaRox4683

Answer by MommaRox4683 at 2:08 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• my aunt and sister did this for my 35th bday party- but it was such a good idea. they made cupcakes (carrot cake w/cream cheese icing-my fav) and used food coloring for different color icing. they constructed a 3 tier cupcake stand using 3 sizes of cardboard circles with upside down paper cups as columns -decorated it with foil and confetti, then placed it on a large lazy susan and filled with cupcakes.
    ranedare

Answer by ranedare at 2:17 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• There is a website that has tons of affordable 1st birthday supplies. www.1stwishes.com they have everything you need. They even have the party packages with everything in it including invitations.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:50 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• go to PBS kids.org. They have a section with birthday ideas. Itoffers print outs of characters, cards, and decorations. I havent tried it yet but it looks like sooo much fun because it has characters like Curious George and Clifford and others.
    reg1106

Answer by reg1106 at 4:47 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• Actually I think the sight is PBSParents.org. Not sure so just look up PBS.org.
    reg1106

Answer by reg1106 at 4:48 PM on Sep. 9, 2009