Seriously????

Ok...so yes, forwarded texts and emails can be annoying, but I sent ONE to my friend in the past 2 years...and that was today...and instead of ignoring it or deleting it she texts me back all upset about the threat of bad luck if the message doesn't get forwarded and says that she is super annoyed. WAH!!!! Delete the son of a bitch and move on, like I said, NEVER sent one before...had no idea she was going to be so worked up about it. I am wrong to think that she is overreacting a bit to the whole situation?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:01 PM on Sep. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• LOL! Yes, she's overracting! I never answer/forward those kind of emails either. But I don't get all mad about it!
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 2:03 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• i hate forwards
    i wish there was a way you could block them
    and ya i think she is overracting
    19bubbles91

Answer by 19bubbles91 at 2:04 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• OP here...I told her that I in no way meant to offend her and I would be sure not to send anymore...don't want her to have a meltdown. LOL
    Then she says..."you didn't upset me, I am just in a crappy mood anyway..."
    WTF...??????!!!!!!!!??????? So you jump your friend's ass who is always there for you to talk to about ANYTHING and never breathes a word to anyone about something so trivial? Nice. Wow. I just don't get it...at all. 8-{
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:10 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• NO....I did NOT say the meltdown part to her....just thought it. LOL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:11 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• Thats women for you, we go to bitch mode from 0-60
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 2:21 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• If we can't walk on our BFF's and relatives who can we walk on? Sounds like she was having a pretty $h!!tty day. Sorry hun...
    Starfire73

Answer by Starfire73 at 2:27 PM on Sep. 9, 2009