I would really love a good chicken recipe.

I took out some chicken last night to cook for dinner tonight. But i'm really bored with my old recipes. Does anyone have any good, simple recipes that i could use? Something that doesnt take too long or have too many ingredients.

outstandingLove

Asked by outstandingLove at 2:11 PM on Sep. 9, 2009 in Food & Drink

• Similar to recipe above except i use cream of celery soup, milk,spices, a sprinkle of parsley, and add about a cup of rice(i prefer wild rice mix) and 2 cups chicken broth, or you can use any box rice mix, adding the water amount listed. Bake until chicken is done and rice is tender, check periodically to see if more liquid is needed.
    ranedare

Answer by ranedare at 2:31 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• I always put chicken breasts in a corning wear dish wish a can of cream of chicken, a can of milk, garlic, pepper, seasoning salt and sometimes a partial packet of onion soup mix. Cover and bake at 350 for about an hour and 45 minutes, then remove the cover and continue baking for 10-15 minutes. (seems like a long time to bake, but I am super paranoid about getting it cooked thoroughly LOL) Of course, if you cut the breasts in half or use smaller pieces of chicken that lessens the time you need. I usually make rice and serve the chicken and some of the gravy over the top (chicken flavored rice with broccoli is our favorite) and then a veggie. Last night we had steamed asparagus with it.Good luck! We love this recipe!
    MansfieldMomma

Answer by MansfieldMomma at 2:19 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• *with*...not wish...sorry...LOL
    MansfieldMomma

• i like making a stir fry. i do cheat a lil lol cook chicken in soy sauce and add some garlic, or garlic powder which ever you have. i buy frozed veggie stir fry mix so all the prep work is gone. when chicken is done add veggies and make sure you have some noodles boiling(i usually just use spaghetti noodles). then when noodles done add to veggie chicken mix. add soy sauce to taste.
    AmandaN1

Answer by AmandaN1 at 2:35 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• I use boneless skinless chicken breast... cut into strips or cubes. i put it in my frying pan with a good bit of water and drizzle with liberal amt. of teriyaki sauce and one or two spoons of hosin sauce(optional...just a little extra zing). I just let it cook(simmer until chicken is done and it starts to cook down) add in soy sauce to deglaze and you will have a yummy sauce to serve over the chicken and noodles.
    I use 2 of the the ramen noodles packs w/out the seasoning pack. they cook quick and my kids love these kind of noodles. I add broccoli while boiling for a fresh veggie to go with.
    mom2BOYZnDad

Answer by mom2BOYZnDad at 3:02 PM on Sep. 9, 2009