Why is it.....

that when our men are sick they are BABIES! Holy crap! But when we mommies are sick, guess what, the world and all it's drama, cooking, chores and motherly duties MUST go on as normal. WTH? Men....UGH. Love em to death, but oh my goodness a cold is NOT the end of the world. Try childbirth boys!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:13 PM on Sep. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I agree - My husband also works nights So OMG He's SOO tired and just can't find the time or energy to help with chores during the week either - like I am not tired after waking at 5am with our son,. getting us both ready, dropping him at daycare, going to work, then my chiro apopt, picking him up, running errands, grocery shopping, paying bills, laundry, all the household chores in general then making dinner and putting our son to bed... oh... poor him...haha... good venting...
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 2:20 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• HEHEHE, wish I had the answer but I dont.

I just know thats how it works and I have 3 sons so Im outnumbered in the "wimpy when sick" department LOL.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 2:16 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• BECAUSE THEY ARE NATURAL BORN WHIMPS!!!!!!!!

Answer by older at 2:17 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• LOL...it's so true. I mean come on when moms get sick we have to keep moving and keep the house in shape the kids happy and the man happy. We can't just lay in bed and be waited on. Which SUCKS because just for once I think we should be.
    themomof3boys

Answer by themomof3boys at 2:17 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• i have no clue
    but i know what u mean
    i still live at home waiting for DH and i to find a place we like
    but my dad was sick last week and i was helping him
    then my DD started crying so i went to take care of her and he was like
    WTF where did you go i want my soup
    lol it sucked
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:17 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• I know exactly what your talking about, when my husband is sick and he feels im not paying "ENOUGH" attention to him,he calls his mom to come over and baby his bigg butt! gets me so mad.
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 2:19 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• No idea here honey!
    Starfire73

Answer by Starfire73 at 2:26 PM on Sep. 9, 2009