Should I be worried? 39weeks

So every morning when I wake up I have bad pain in my lower stomach from holding my pee when I sleep. Today I had that feeling like always, but it hasn't seen to gone away. I can only really feel it when I stand up,and it has progressed to where its starting to hurt a little bit. I'm due for a c-section this weekend, but I'm not sure if this is contractions. It feels like my inside muscles are being pulled and then slowly letting go. What can this be?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:17 PM on Sep. 9, 2009 in Pregnancy

• my guess is baby has dropped. while that relieves pressure on your lungs, the bladder sure feels it!! if its contractions itd be consistently getting stronger and more painful. you'd be able to track times of pain. if it goes away when you're sitting, i dont think its contractions yet. But also possible its fake labor, you're body just getting ready.
    AmandaN1

Answer by AmandaN1 at 2:20 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• well it doesn't "go away" when I sit, it just isnt as strong. and it feels so much better when I sit on the toleit..tmi. but also I have only been up since 12 and I think they have gotten stronger
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:22 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• then u should prob call your OB.. u cant be to safe =) doesnt hurt to call them..
    MyPrincesses421

Answer by MyPrincesses421 at 2:28 PM on Sep. 9, 2009