What shoud I do?

Holy Crap, My HD and I have this friend who for the past three years has been in this "on/off" relationship/marriage with this girl. Everyone form the beginning told him that he was making a mistake, but he didn't seem to care.
Yesterday i cam to work and i had an email from him asking me how i was doing and if my DH and I were okay, becasue he heard that we were having problems.
Then he continues on that he wants to get with me and wnats to know if i would let it happen.

WTF does he think? I stayed with my DH because i love him. that isnt going to change just because he finally broke it off with his chick.
Do i tell my DH that his friend is acting like this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:33 PM on Sep. 9, 2009 in Relationships

• I would tell my husband, b/c if he finds out from some1 else it will look kinda bad.
    But I think you should tell that guy to back off and that ur still married and happy about it
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 2:36 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• I would save the email and let your husband read it. Men need to know how their friends act sometimes. If you just told him about it he may not believe you. Good luck.
    coala

Answer by coala at 2:37 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• I think you should be honest with your husband. If it were me, I don't think I would be able to keep something like that to myself.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 2:37 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• Yeah, you should probably tell your husband. But tell the friend that you are going to tell him before you do it. That's just what I would do.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 2:37 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• Yes. If he find out later and you didn't tell him that could cause big problems. What a jerk to do something like that.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:38 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• I would not give the other guy warning that you are about to tell your DH. Who knows what he would do to save his own skin. He doesn't deserve a heads up.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:39 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• I used to get stuff like that from my x's friends. I always thought it was my x having them do it to test me. I'd show dh the email just to cover myself.

Answer by admckenzie at 2:40 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• I would it. It always seems to come back and bite you in the a@@ if you dont
    Nikky0803PAG

Answer by Nikky0803PAG at 2:41 PM on Sep. 9, 2009