Pregnancy Worry Over. Maybe this can help other moms.

I just want to set the record straight that being pregnant and having a small belly is not odd or a cause for panic.
I 'm 8mths and look like i'm 4mths. I ust moved into this new area and so I had to change dr's. Well this new dr wasn't use to women being small while prego and she scared me yall. She told me that my baby wasn't growing well and something must be wrong because I was just too small. I made up reasons to go the hosipital and other dr's hear there opinions. Well not only is my baby healthly but she weights 5lbs already and is measuring a week above her due date estimated size. Thank God for that but I have a new dr now and worry free.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:51 PM on Sep. 9, 2009 in Pregnancy

• well I have the complete opp. I am 38weeks and my baby is nine pounds
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 2:53 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• Wow mommy above, big baby. Congrats :)
    Se-Se

Answer by Se-Se at 2:56 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• yeah ur just smaller because ur baby is sitting back farther i didnt look pregnant til i was like 6months im 7months pregnant now and feel enomrous i dont look pregnant i look obese i swear lol i gained like 30lbs but my baby is healthy and really active everytime the doctor checks his heartbeat they scare me to death because they can never find it and last timethey came back with like 2 other doctors (which she found right away) but they couldnt find it because he never stays still i know hes ok now cause i can feel him kicking around...but yeah doctors r different and dont realize how they can scare the hell out of u just because they arent use to something..
    Kri5taa

Answer by Kri5taa at 2:59 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• sorry you had to deal with that stupid doctor!!!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:20 PM on Sep. 9, 2009