When is the EARLIEST that you get symptoms (pms or pregnancy)?

My LMP was August 23, they are usually 26 day cycles. I can't tell if it's pms or what, I've been super queasy with some vomiting, boobs have been sore, I've been achy, I've been crampy, I've been hungry, EXHAUSTED, very very moody (mostly just getting irritated super easy at everything and having a hard time getting in a better mood), and I feel like I've been peeing every hour or two where I normally go once or twice durring the day. I am not drinking more fluid than usual, I have not been TTC, I haven't tracked my cycle beyond my periods. There hasn't been any change in my diet or stress level. I haven't taken any new medications either. I can't think of anything that would cause all this other than PMS but this is WAY out of whack for my NORMAL PMS.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:03 PM on Sep. 9, 2009 in Health

• my first sx was morning sickness two days before my period was due. I wouldnt even have noticed it if I hadnt been running stuff to a friend who had just given birth and had to stop halfway to the hospital to be sick.
    auroura

Answer by auroura at 3:05 PM on Sep. 9, 2009