Is there a way to block certain websites?

I have had it with my kids begging to play on pixiehollow all day and I want to block the website. Is there a way to do that?

DanosGirl

Asked by DanosGirl at 3:05 PM on Sep. 9, 2009 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• On your tool bar you can go to TOOLS, and interent options, and security.
    MommaRox4683

Answer by MommaRox4683 at 3:06 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• What about for a MAC? It did not have "internet options" in the tools
    DanosGirl

Answer by DanosGirl at 3:12 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• Should be a parental control option under your system preferences (think thats what its called cant remember 100%)
    KalebsMommee

Answer by KalebsMommee at 4:14 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• My question is why do you want to block the website? If you don't want them playing on it, just don't let them get on the computer and if you allow them to play on it set an alloted time for them to be on the computer. (Not judging, you're the parent you choice just wondering) You shouldn't have to block it to keep them off of it at this age. Just don't allow them on the computer.
    KalebsMommee

Answer by KalebsMommee at 4:17 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• I'm just tired of them asking over and over and over. I've tried doing the alotted time thing, but then they still ask or try to bargain with me and I just want to block it tell them I don't know how to "fix it".
    DanosGirl

Answer by DanosGirl at 7:22 PM on Sep. 10, 2009