my bottle brush always misses a spot.

i have the evenflo purely comfi bottles that are angled at the top and my bottle brush always misses the same spot in all the bottles im not sure what i should do. all the bottle brushes i've used do the same thing. i use the munchkin bottle brush

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:07 PM on Sep. 9, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Get a bendy one so you can reach those hard to reach spot. mine is a cheapo one but it does bend in the middle so I can pretty much wash any bottle

keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 3:09 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• I go to the dollar store and get my brushes, they are wider and longer and swivel, and they only cost a dollar! Plus I use really hot water to wash.
    MommaRox4683

Answer by MommaRox4683 at 3:09 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• if its the type im thinkin then maybe you could add like a lil salt or something coarse like that to a tiny bit of water, close bottle and shake it up. hopefully it'll catch the stuff stuck in it. sometimes i have to soak bottles to make sure the brush will wipe it out.
    AmandaN1

Answer by AmandaN1 at 3:09 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• I went to the dollar store to get mine, they are so cheap I abused them to get my bottles clean.
    auroura

Answer by auroura at 3:10 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• i put mine in the dishwasher once every other week, otherwise used very hot water and hand washed for every day cleaning

i did not like the angled bottles either, i think mine were the same ones and i could not use these with the breast pump, the bottoms were detachable (are these the ones?)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:11 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:13 PM on Sep. 9, 2009