Can you give a 14 month old vitamins and what kind should you give them?

Draydensmom7708

Asked by Draydensmom7708 at 3:10 PM on Sep. 9, 2009 in Health

• half of one i believe and thats when they are 2 per serving,but you gotta ok it with your doctor first.
    BUSYLOVINGHIM

Answer by BUSYLOVINGHIM at 3:12 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• I gave my kids liquid vitamins since they were 3 month old til' 3 y/o.
    ocsosomom

Answer by ocsosomom at 3:13 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• yep there are all kinds out there. personally my son refused to take that poly visol stuff. it smells horrible! so prob doesnt taste so good either. my 9month old can detect any of the powder stuff in his food too haha. but we have shaklee vitamins(can order online). they cold process their vitamins so that it retains its minerals. (most hot process vitamins). but they have the powder for infant. if your LO has teeth you can get the kind for kids. i give my guy a half of a vitamin tablet a day. they melt down pretty quick, kind of like sweet tarts.
    AmandaN1

Answer by AmandaN1 at 3:14 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• hey i forgot that he was on the little bear vitamins as baby too,i dont know what it was called but it goes in the bottle and its blackishgreen and it smells nasty
    BUSYLOVINGHIM

Answer by BUSYLOVINGHIM at 3:18 PM on Sep. 9, 2009