Why does life always have to be full of downs?

and man when it rains it pours, things are good and then it hits and it always has to involve money.

I've had enough!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:16 PM on Sep. 9, 2009 in Money & Work

• b/c it always rains b4 a rainbow
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 3:17 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• the bible says it rains on the just and the unjust,dont feel bad we all have gone thru bad things you are so not alone on this one.
    BUSYLOVINGHIM

Answer by BUSYLOVINGHIM at 3:21 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• dont get too down...everything turns around if you look forward

when i found out that i was pregnant, the economy, how it was, hit us hard...my SO got his hours cut in half we had to borrow so much money from family, take out loans, charge up the cards, but now im at the end of my pregnancy and im getting my state license to prepare taxes, my SO is now working full time again, we have almost everything we need for our new arrival and then some... we still arent where we were but we can see the light at the end of the tunnel..so to speak.

just hang in there, everything happens for a reason.
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 3:21 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• I dunno but as it stands I'm still looking for a break in the clouded myself... We have been this low before and made it so I can only imagine that we will make it through this time to...If I can do it anyone can because i am a freak out kinda person.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:08 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• Op here-thanks ladies for the uplifting responses and understanding. I am just frustrated...sometimes I feel like when you are good people not perfect, but good and try to do the best to raise your kids and just survive, things always have to take a turn for the worse. Life has a way of not allowing peace and happiness be present to long before it has to hit you with something bad and it usually involves money and I wish we could be judged on our hearts and not mistakes.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:39 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• I wish I had something positive to stay...it been like a hurricane for us for several years now...I am so tired of not being able to feed my children healthy anymore and my health is getting worse and worse during and after this pregnancy, we had to get Public assistance and wic now...*sigh*...I feel like my daughters are the only thing to give me strength to keep going.
    Brickhouse95

Answer by Brickhouse95 at 8:35 PM on Sep. 9, 2009