Anyone have any ideas?

My hubby and I had plans to go on a day trip with some friends so my mom is watching our daughter all day for us. Now the friends canceled on us so my hubby and I are trying to come up with some ideas to make it a great day for us still. We hardly ever have time without our daughter (who is 20months old). Anyone have any ideas on how we can make it a great day??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:20 PM on Sep. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• go do something silly (like go rollerskating) and not grown up and then have a pick-nick. Enjoy yourselves.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:22 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• Go to the mall and look around, go to the movies, go out to dinner.

Answer by louise2 at 3:24 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• Go on the daytrip without your friends!
    MommyKKay

Answer by MommyKKay at 3:32 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• Go to an aquarium . . well that's probably something you should do with your little one. The roller skating ideas sounds like fun (and blisters...lol). Go to see a movie and have a nice relaxing dinner at a restaurant. Or go to a museum or hmmmm . . . this is hard because I don't know where you live or what is close to you. Maybe an amusement park?
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 4:08 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• Bowling . . that's something that's fun and difficult to do with little ones.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 4:11 PM on Sep. 9, 2009