Is it too late?

My little guy is almost 2 months old. Is it too late to send an announcement (they are already done) AND/OR have a Welcome Baby party?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:22 PM on Sep. 9, 2009 in General Parenting

• I wouldn't think so! I had a friend who sent her daughter's out when she was about 6 months old!
    mommystiebler

Answer by mommystiebler at 3:28 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• if they're already done, send 'em! you're too busy and exhausted to get those out the day after your LO is born. ppl understand that. i waited too, but by that time valentines had hit so i did those instead of announcements. ppl should be glad you even sent them one! lol
    AmandaN1

Answer by AmandaN1 at 3:29 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• Send them. People should be understanding that You have been busy with your new baby and hadn't had the chance (or energy) to send them out sooner!
    Sarasmoonflower

Answer by Sarasmoonflower at 3:33 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• No now's a good time, I always heard not to have your baby around people until after a month old, so now sounds good!
    MommaRox4683

Answer by MommaRox4683 at 3:41 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• Do it! In my DF's culture, it's bad luck to have a baby shower, so they have a party after the baby is born. I'm sure everyone will understand!
    ThaMCE

Answer by ThaMCE at 5:30 PM on Sep. 9, 2009