feeling frisky :)

I am 26 weeks and my hormones seem to be kicking in... in a good way. Feel pretty frisky alot lately... which i am finally glad and am enjoying. I know my hub is. Anyone else experiencing this... where can you get some lingerie? what some fun stuff to do? I hope this feeling last for a while.. haha

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:29 PM on Sep. 9, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I have been having a ton of sex dreams and then wake up dissapointed. I just try to wear a tight tank top or something that covers my stomach. I feel like my stomach showing is a distraction to him or it will weird him out. If your feet aren't swollen, you could try wearing some sexy heels in the bedroom. We usually don't make it a production, we just do it. Especially now that it is only once in a while, he doesn't last too long. :)
    moviemom22

Answer by moviemom22 at 4:27 PM on Sep. 9, 2009