dumb ?, but is ANYTHING on Jerry Springer real?

sorry, just wondering if anyone knows

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:35 PM on Sep. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i think i saw once that his shows used to be very real and serious. the first time some crazy whack job came on and hit someone, the ratings flew up. and so it began lol i think now though its just ppl who are dumb enough to do that mess on nat'l tv
    AmandaN1

Answer by AmandaN1 at 3:36 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• no, one of my good friends was actually on their a few years back. it's all fake! But apparently had perks. They had fun!!! I LMAO when she told me all about the "ordeal" and the episode they were on.
    mom2BOYZnDad

Answer by mom2BOYZnDad at 3:39 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• Good God in Heaven for the sake of the Country I certainly hope NONE of it is real
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 3:41 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• It starts out as a true story and they DRAMATIZE it. My ex's girlfriend once posted me on craigslist as a prostitute with my real phone number and they contacted me. Out of curiosity I went along with it. They basically make up the story they want you to tell on the show (that a "trick" wanted to leave his wife for me and my husband didn't know that I was a hooker-they wanted me to bring my husband, another man and a woman to pretend to be his wife with me). And they don't even pay you, just pay for you to fly to Chicago and room and board. Needless to say I backed out, but it was pretty funny.
    MommyKKay

Answer by MommyKKay at 3:50 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

LMFAO!
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 4:01 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• Oh my...I do hope it is all scripted or staged,too. Otherwise, we are all in a heap of trouble with those freaks roaming the streets of the USA.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:06 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• Won tyme I wuz awn Jerry Springer, cuz my boyfrend an my moms wuz having da secks. I sed I wud joyne dem so he wudent leeve me.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:29 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• Ok no joking here, a girl I went to school with ended up on Jerry Springer, she was sleeping with her step dad, now her situation was real but I'm sure they played it up and stretched the truth, but I think it's hilarious that I know someone who was on Jerry Springer!
    jillisue808

Answer by jillisue808 at 4:33 PM on Sep. 9, 2009