michell duggar

Hi, it's Francine... your vagina. It seems sort of silly to introduce myself since we are so close. Or at least I thought we were, but then I had to go and read on the Internet that you are having yet another kid. That’s right, I read the Internet. I have to do something when you’re breastfeeding 42 kids.
OK, that was a little harsh. But I’m a tad upset. I mean, 19 kids? 19?! It seems like every time I finish pushing out one kid, another is lined up.
Let me get real with you here, Michelle. There’s simply no way you can give each of those kids the personal attention he needs. You’re too busy making and popping out kids to pay attention to the ones who aren’t currently latching. And using your older children as surrogate parents is a recipe for immature behavior down the road. You’re robbing them of their childhoods by making them mini mommies and daddies.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:47 PM on Sep. 9, 2009 in About CafeMom

• Not your business.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:49 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• I think this is friggin hilarious! Yes enough is enough. I am thankful you are not a drain on the economy, but honestly my uterus hurts for yours!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:51 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• I find this letter funny. If you are going to make yourself a public persona based on the number of children you have....expect some criticism. At least this one was in jest.
    FuzNet

Answer by FuzNet at 3:55 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA SOOOOOOOOOOO TRUE! Wow if I was her vagina, I'd sew myself shut! And If people wanna say MYOB then they shouldn't be on CafeMom, they should mind their own business!
    MommaRox4683

Answer by MommaRox4683 at 4:07 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• LMAO!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:01 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• Jealous much? Leave her alone...you're just pissed because she's a better mother and runs a smoother home than you can ever dream of, let alone accomplish.
    abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 11:24 PM on Sep. 9, 2009