Should I be sick all day?!?

I am one month pregnant and I am dizzy/nauseous ,out of breath and sleepy all day long I cant even walk for to long with out me feeling like passing out. Is this normal? Should I feel like this?!?

Franklinmummy

Asked by Franklinmummy at 3:48 PM on Sep. 9, 2009 in Pregnancy

• yes. Sleep whenever you can, (even on your luinch break if you can). Eat several small meals rather than three bigger ones. GL the 2nd trimester generally gets much much better.
    FuzNet

Answer by FuzNet at 3:51 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• Thank you! I am so confused as to how this whole shabang goes......I am very excited :)
    Franklinmummy

Answer by Franklinmummy at 3:59 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• Well I sure am at 8 1/2 weeks! This is my 4th child but only my first time feeling this badly.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:02 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• Yes it's normal.Hope it gets better for you:)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:03 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• YES NORMAL I WAS SICK ALL 9 MTS BOTH PREGANCIES!! THEY SAY THE WORSE YOU FEEL THE BTTER YOUR HORMONES ARE. WHEN I WOULD TELL MY DOC I WAS PUKING 24/7 HE WOULD SAY THATS GOOD WELL FOR THE BABY NOT YOU.
    piwife

Answer by piwife at 4:04 PM on Sep. 9, 2009