Who likes make-up sex?

Do you really want it?
After a fight (even if it was in the morning) by that evening, I may not be fuming but I really don't want to be up close and personal...I need a day and night to tamp down that flame. Make up sex is not for me as I don't want to 'celebrate' and argument. Do you really like it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:01 PM on Sep. 9, 2009 in Relationships

• Sometimes. I like it if it a really small petty little fight, and I will let out all the anger. And he ALWAYS feels better too.(he is a man...) and it is nice to give in or enjoy being right. (if you know what I mean, hehehe) If it was a huge fight (which is so rare for us anyway) then no way, don't touch me, and go get me a frosty!! I'd rather have chocolate! lol
    TheDavis7

Answer by TheDavis7 at 5:03 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• Hell I start fights just to have the make up sex..lol No but really I like the make up sex when there is still some anger to be taken out....on the sex! *yummy*
    JustPlainOlMOM

Answer by JustPlainOlMOM at 4:03 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• I love it! If we are fuming mad, somehow the other person starts laughing and then it becomes funny and we have sex immediately. Then rediscuss what we were so mad about and it always turns out we agree but wanted to phrase it in a different way. I guess if we would just listen in the first place.... but it takes the "fun" out of it! ;)
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 4:04 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• bouncingI sometimes cause the fight so I can have make up sex and get my as* smacked for being a bad girl.

Answer by admckenzie at 4:10 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• I don't care for it. When we have a fight I would rather wait a few days to calm down and get back in the mood.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 4:39 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• Both Dh and I agree that make-up sex is no big deal.
    gulfcoastmom4

Answer by gulfcoastmom4 at 4:48 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• I like make up sex, but we never argue so I never get it, hahaha! Well, we did recently have one argument (I think only the third one in 4 years) and we had awesome sex afterwards. It was especially great because he was in the wrong on this one, ha!
    TarLion

Answer by TarLion at 4:53 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• Our "sex" isn't very good anyway...so makeup sex sure as heck isn't going to be any good...sorry ladies..it's not always wonderful, and it's not always a matter of "oh he's my man....whatever" Sometimes I'd rather just be a lesbian...or just plain abstinent...i am greatful for my kids though...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:14 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• Nope because make up sex is usually just about what he wants. I know some woman like it rough but I don't and he's usually still a little irritated which can make it quite painful at times.
    2murphyboys

Answer by 2murphyboys at 5:17 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• I do! I do!...especially if we had already smooth things out...omg!way to goWoohoo!

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:22 PM on Sep. 9, 2009