IS a Pro- Ana Link really gonna work?

I have a friend or I thought she was a friend, anyway she shall be known as her from here out. I have shared with HER that I am over weight (you can tell just by looking at me) and that I am making strides to loose weight. I am resigning up with Weight Watchers and I am counting calories etc etc. I have made several Dr.s appointments to discuss my weight loss goals and hurdles; I have even looked into Gastric Bypass as an option.

So anyway today I sent a email to HER saying I went to see my PCP and that she prescribed me a weight loss med in hopes that it may help kick start my metabolism..

HER sent me an email back with links and articles from PRO – ANA sites, things like tips and tricks on how to be a better anorexic! She also sent me thinspiration quotes and pictures..

http://www.articlesbase.com/health-articles/tips-and-tricks-to-being-an-accomplished-anorexicpart-one-97135.html

http://www.prettythi

Andiemarton

Asked by Andiemarton at 4:01 PM on Sep. 9, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• I had an anorexic friend who ended up really gross. She was skin and bones, no muscle tone, and looked nasty like a druggie. She also had a bunch of greenish decay on her molars and had to have a bunch pulled. Super gross!
    Anyhow, if someone wanted to look like that I think they should just go with crack or meth. Atleast you get to enjoy being high that way.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:06 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• Good luck with your weight loss, drinking lots of water is a huge help!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:07 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• Yeah being anorexic is not a good way to lose weight. However it is a good way to lose you hair, your teeth, your health, your fertility and sometimes even your life. I'd say stick with what you and your doc have discussed because at least that way you won't harm yourself. What good is being thin if you are dead?
    mummy22kids

Answer by mummy22kids at 4:14 PM on Sep. 9, 2009