You DON'T understand why we could care LESS what the "president" said in his speech?

It was YESTERDAY!!!!!!!!!!!! For God's sakes! Suck it up,and MOVE ON! Those of us who don't worship at his feet,and have pledged our undying slavery to him, have better things to obsess over than who did or who didn't watch or care about the stupid speech! Good Lord, you people act like he was reading the Gettysburg Address all over.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:23 PM on Sep. 9, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Opponents acted as if he was leading the children in Satan worship!

I haven't seen that.  I have seen moms (on here) repeatedy state it was the Dept of Ed 'lesson plan' that got the uproar. Then I see liberals ignoring that tidmit and seeking out the drama filled anon posts and lumping them together as ALL Conservatives. 

But I have to ask~ Would it have been better to use tax payers money to file a formal investigation and hold hearings? accchum~Dems to Bush I~Just say'n...

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 4:39 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• Oh, I get that and am glad everyone's moved on. But all the sound and fury was certainly silly. Opponents acted as if he was leading the children in Satan worship!

Answer by gdiamante at 4:25 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• And propents sounded like he was leading them into the promised land!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:26 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• COULD IT BE THAT IT WAS GIVEN ALL THAT IMPORTANCE BEFORE THE SPEECH, EVER THINK OF THAT? THE ANTI OBMA CLAN HAS TO COME UP WITH ANOTHER NIT PICKING THING TO SAY ABOUT HIM, OH WAIT THEY DID!, SOMEONE CAME UP WITH THE FACT HE DRINKS BEER, AND HE WASN'T A GOOD CHRISTIAN FOR DOING THIS, HOW ABOUT THAT?

Answer by older at 4:28 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• COULD IT BE THAT IT WAS GIVEN ALL THAT IMPORTANCE BEFORE THE SPEECH,

Half the questions started before the speech were from Obama supporters whining about people who didn't want the curriculum and even flat out lying about why people were opposed to it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:35 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• Good grief O.P. Lay off the hate-o-rade.

it's couldn't care less btw. And not everyone who likes Obama worships him..you righty.

:)
    JackalsWife

Answer by JackalsWife at 4:35 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• SURE ANON WHATEVER YOU SAY.

Answer by older at 4:36 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• and why do people who hate obama say "president"?

like it or NOT he IS the president and will be for another 3+ years.

JackalsWife

Answer by JackalsWife at 4:38 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• Here's the thing.

As parents we all learn to pick our battles. Was this really the right battle to pick?

Answer by gdiamante at 4:38 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

Very few acted that way. Most just wanted to know what was going to be said and make sure it was not a political speech. I see nothing wrong with that at all. Some of us do care what our children are taught if that makes me a crazy in the eyes of a liberal I really don't care.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:38 PM on Sep. 9, 2009