Do You Think CafeMom should...

Keep all questions, polls and basically everything on here related to being a Mom or a parent. Cutting out the religion, politics, and other crap on here, and just devoting this to our children and parenting?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:23 PM on Sep. 9, 2009 in About CafeMom

• I think they should, just having groups for all the other topics where you can share common interest that way without everyone being affected by everyone elses viewpoints.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:34 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• No
    abellvalerie

Answer by abellvalerie at 4:24 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• nope
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 4:25 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• No, my life is so much more than just being a mom.
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 4:26 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• No. Just because we are parents or are raising a child does not mean the rest of the world stop existing or affecting us OR the child we raised.

I would think as parents these external issues would be of even MORE interest to us, since our knowledge of them affects how and what we teach our children.
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 4:27 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• I do, this place is a slaughter house, people care more about the "other crap" more than being a parent or their children it seems, you ask a parenting question and get no answer, you ask a religious question and you get every type of answer you can get.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:27 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• Cafemom is a place for mother's yeah it should be a place based on that, there is myspace, facebook and twitter for moms who wanna get in other's people business and start a bunch of nonsense.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:29 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• I respectfully disagree with just making this strictly about parenting. Putting my own personal reasons aside, I would say that there would be less activity on the website and advertising revenue for the operators of cafemom if they did away with all the other topics. You know everything is about the bottom line right?
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 4:29 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• It's possible for you to stick only to groups or question forums on here that relate to mom stuff or stuff about your kids. So if you don't like the other "crap", stay away from it.
    Anonymous

• How are we supposed to connect to other moms who share our interests if we don't SHARE our interests and opinions on things?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:31 PM on Sep. 9, 2009