pls help me

Has anybody got -ve hpt test on 12th day after missing period and later on found urself pregnant? I got it -ve on 12th day. Today is 15th day. I was waiting for the period to come but it's still not there. I'm a TTC. I'm unsure of the result if I take another test. I have taken an appoinment with Dr. next week. Pls hellp me if u've gone thru the same .

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:32 PM on Sep. 9, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Why not test again?? Try a different test maybe?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:40 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• Well, I did not go through that experience but someone very close to me did. She thought she was pregnant because she missed her period. She took at least three pregnancy tests: all negative, yet still no period. She got a doctor's appointment and found out she had a cyst in her ovaries. Calm down! It sounds serious but it's not really. It just needed to be treated...

So, there are multiple possibilities. Your hormones may be out of whack or something is just going on. You did the right thing by scheduling an appointment with the gyno. Good luck to you...
    raelen06

Answer by raelen06 at 4:51 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• i know someone who tested neg on a ton of test and went to the doc and test neg there too and found out 4 months later that she was pregnant. she never got a pos test only the blood test showed for her.
    ashleywilkerson

Answer by ashleywilkerson at 9:57 PM on Sep. 9, 2009