im 31 weeks, im preparing...i have listed what I have so far, please tell me what i should get more of.

onsesies=which i already think i will buy some more of
sleepers
socks and mittens and all of the above are from 0-9 months supply

crib, changing table, trundle, hamper

crib sheets, changing table covers, receiving blankets, larger blankets, bibs, wash cloths, hooded towels, burp cloths, a water proof mattress cover for the crib

2 bouncers, one for my mom and one for home, a 3 in 1 swing,infant/toddler tub, saftey gate for the stairs, high chair, baby gym, stroller, 1 large JEEP diaper bag, a smaller diaper bag, an infant carrier and JEEP carrier for daddy, breast pump

1 pach of 60 newborn diapers, 3 packs of size 1 diapers about 30-60 in each pack

vaseline for circumsision, butt paste, safety/grooming kit, 1 bottle of baby wash and lotion, diaper wipes

okay, so i know its a bunch of stuff but some of it is luxury...I want to know what else is really gonna come in handy for me.. Thank You

Dom123123

Asked by Dom123123 at 4:40 PM on Sep. 9, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Wow! You are soo ready; very impressive :) I would suggest an ear thermometer which will go a long way and a syringe bulb..other than that, congratulations! Your baby will be a blessing to you and your family!
    raelen06

Answer by raelen06 at 4:57 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• Boppy & lansinoh cream for you.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:47 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• Well if u r breat feeding u might want to get a boppy pillow and an extra cover for it, some nursing pads for when u BF and leak, proabably some hats because it will be colder when u have the baby and in the hospital. a baby thormometor to check the temp. some baby wash for cradle cap....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:49 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• gas relief for baby
    stepmom2boys407

Answer by stepmom2boys407 at 4:50 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• CARSEAT!!! if you dont have it
    piwife

Answer by piwife at 4:55 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• good ideas moms, im doing what is hopefully my last shopping trip on friday
    I have a boppy pillow, i forgot about it, but i do need nursing pads and a bra as a mater of fact
    and I will pick up the gas drops for the baby asap if it doesnt expire

ohhh and a ton of hats...I have a carseat and that thing it goes into...sorry i dont know what its called

Oh good one raelen06 ear thermometer, I want one of those desperately...lol i was reading some baby book and the other most accurate way besides ear is a rectal thermometer reading and I dont want to do that

thanks add more if you feel like im forgetting anything....Thank You
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 5:00 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• Baby first-aid kit (I get the ones made by Red Cross (from Target) they have everything!)
    MommyKKay

Answer by MommyKKay at 5:24 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• Yes, first aid -- thermometer (yeah, rectal IS most accurate), infant tylenol, vaseline, nail clippers (use only after 4 weeks). Baby 411 is a great book as well. Baby monitor and extra crib liners (piddle pads) are good. Infant tub!
    mevxoxo

Answer by mevxoxo at 5:48 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• I can never get an accurate reading with an ear thermometer. I either check rectally, or I have a temporal lobe scanner thermometer.
    Krysta622

Answer by Krysta622 at 6:05 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• More diapers (preferably another pack or two of newborn)!! other than that I think you and everyone else has everything covered.
    KalebsMommee

Answer by KalebsMommee at 6:14 PM on Sep. 9, 2009