I don't mean to be mean; but can I just vent this out?

I'm a member of a local buy/sell/trade forum - and in the last month or so I've watched the dang thing turn into a beggars forum. A post from today actually says "due to a friends former boyfriend's lack of potty training - she needs a bed"

Now, this person wants someone to give her friend a bed (queen size exactly, with a frame) because her boyfriend got drunk and pissed the bed? Sometime the gall of people taking advantage or attempting to just blows me away. I know it's a forum and she can ask for anything she please - but please - a little tact??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:41 PM on Sep. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yeah, I agree with Bridget. He should have to replace the bed. That's crazy,to ask someone for something like that.
    stvmen88

Answer by stvmen88 at 4:50 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• Her man peed the bed??? LMFAO . . . I think he should be replacing the bed.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 4:46 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• Seriously?? Make him do it. Make him find another bed. Make him clean the old one.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:56 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• OP here Seriously ... it's not me or anyone I actually know. It's just someone who posted on our local trader site begging for a bed for HER friend because the friend's boyfriend pissed the bed. I'd love to tell her how stupid she sounds asking for this - but we can't email people with stuff like that without getting the ole boot for being "mean". Of course though they can molest our trade forum begging for free stuff - it's like who in their right mind would want to trade for a piss stained bed - so it's no wonder she's not offering it for trade - but my gosh! I even have a King size bed in my garage - but I damn sure ain't giving it to her friend.... I would rather get my own old man drunk and talk him into to pissing on it just for laughs.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:04 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• i don't know why but the freecycle has become a beggars site too. its unreal the things people want to get for free!!
    threeboysmama

Answer by threeboysmama at 5:40 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• Hey, that's the American way now, isn't it? Expect someone to give you stuff.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:51 AM on Sep. 10, 2009

• Tell her to join her local Freecycle group. People give away stuff all the time rather than just throw it out. Just google Freecycle and check to see if there is a group in your area. There is someone out there that might want something you can't use anymore and visa versa.
    rubymoon57

Answer by rubymoon57 at 6:16 AM on Sep. 10, 2009