Does implantation cause mild cramping...and mucus!

... I had unprotected sex, and so far I've proven very fertile (both times I've ever had unprotected sex on a fertile day I've gotten pregnant first try). Not trying, but would be happy either way! I am 6 DPO and having a bit of mild cramping since yesterday off and on. So I'm wondering... does implantation cause cramping similar to menstrual cramps? Also...does anybody know if the changes in cervical mucus change different when not pregnant than if you were? For instance... I know I was ovulating based on day count AND the slippery discharge. I know after ovulation, it turns thick and white in color. Would it STILL turn thick and white in color if pregnancy had occured, or does something else happen? Just curious. Hee hee.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:59 PM on Sep. 9, 2009 in Pregnancy

• When I had implantation I did have some mild cramping and light discharge, then came the actual implantation which was a pinkinsh brown bleeding one day one time then a little bit of very light pink spotting for the next 2-3 days, everyone is different though. I also did not get a positive test until 2 weeks after my missed period. Good Luck.
    colesmommy2009

Answer by colesmommy2009 at 5:03 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• I had implantation cramping with both of my pregnancies but I don't remember if there was any discharge or not. With my first baby all I remember is some light bleeding along with the cramping but I found out that was normal. And of course it's different for everyone. I got my positive result just over two weeks after conceiving.

I hope it turns out however you want.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 5:16 PM on Sep. 9, 2009