ugh what would you make of this?

So I just moved to this area like a year ago and have not made ANY friends, so I emailed this girl on craigslist she was a sahm too, after I wrote her back the 2nd time she hasn't written back like been a week. Should I just forget it or w/b again?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:59 PM on Sep. 9, 2009 in Relationships

• forget it, she could be busy...it's all good...you will find other friends hon...like on here :)
    TeenerBeener75

Answer by TeenerBeener75 at 5:02 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• Have you ever heard of the saying "don't put your eggs in one basket?" It somewhat applies to you too; don't put all your time and effort on one girl..there are plenty of 'em out there so go explore. You don't have to forget her but that doesn't necessarily mean you've got to hang on to her, right?! In other words, don't limit yourself.

If I can make a suggestion, check out what's going on around your new area and go check it out! Perhaps you'll meet someone or more than someoneS out there...
    raelen06

Answer by raelen06 at 5:04 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• yea, I've done that but at the libraries malls volunteering everyone I've met is out of my age group they don't have small children...that's why I resulted to craigslist lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:05 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• Have you tried going to church yet? Meeting someone at church, in a younger sahm group could really help...even if you're not religious..it might help to have positive friends who want to be there for you
    TeenerBeener75

Answer by TeenerBeener75 at 5:16 PM on Sep. 9, 2009