What would you do if the local photographer asked "Are you Mom or Grandma?"?

Granted, I looked a little rough this morning but GRANDMA!!! I'm 37 with 2 boys, 6 & 3, weigh 115 and only a couple obscure grey hairs. I waited for the right man and plenty of worldly experience under my belt to have children. What gives this woman the gall to ask if I'm Grandma? I still feel like crying.

deezygeez

Asked by deezygeez at 5:34 PM on Sep. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I hear ya. I'm in my early 30's and have a three year old and a three month old. I have some white hair that is not visible with my normal style, I'm slender and I don't feel I look my age but I'm sure the day is coming when someone who has no tact will ask a question like that. Manners seem to be dying out.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 6:27 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• get over it. really are you going to let one person get to you that much?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:36 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• people are so rude sometimes! why would he even need to know if you are mom or grandma?? Crazy crazy world we live in!
    threeboysmama

Answer by threeboysmama at 5:36 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

Wow, rude much?

Op--The problem is everyone is popping out babies at 15. My cousin is 37 and has 2 grandchildren. It's ridiculous.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 5:38 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• I'd laugh. I was just looking at my grays this morning and trying to decide whether I really want to color my hair again. I can't afford to do it for another couple of weeks anyway, so I may just let it go now.

Answer by gdiamante at 5:41 PM on Sep. 9, 2009