TYRA MAIL...Who is watching the new season of America's Next Top Model?

I love, love, love this show! And this season there are short girls like me on the show!!!!!! I wanted to audition so bad, but my pouch got in the way,lol.

sugahmamma

Asked by sugahmamma at 5:36 PM on Sep. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Oddly enough, my son loves it. Or maybe he just likes scantily dressed females. LOL When will it be back on?
    mancosmomma

Answer by mancosmomma at 5:58 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• isnt this season the one for 5'7 and under models?
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 6:01 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• I have been anxiously awaiting the new season. I watched all of the other seasons on reruns and earlier this year (ggot hooked around Feb.) and this will be the first time I will watch it on a weekly basis.
    tracylynnr67

Answer by tracylynnr67 at 6:21 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! I'm SO frickin excited about tonight.

I'm watching ANTM at 8.
    Glee (!!!) at 9.
    And Top Chef at 10! Oh yay oh yay oh yay. Plus Vamp Diaries premiers tomorrow and Project Runway comes on. AND True Blood's finale is on Sunday!
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 7:27 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• A girl I went to school with auditioned for the next cycle. I'm not sure if she got called back, but she has two of her audition photos on Facebook. They're really gorgeous, I think she could make it. She's a theater major in college.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 7:28 PM on Sep. 9, 2009