Does your kid do this?

My 5 yo dd does this weird thing where she mouths almost everything she hears people say! Like if I said 'Go clean your room, please!' she would mouth it right after I say it...sometimes she'll whisper it, too! Lol! I just wanted to know if anyone else's kid does this (or has done this), and about how long does it take to outgrow???

Thanks in advance!

s.a.d.k.mommy

Asked by s.a.d.k.mommy at 5:50 PM on Sep. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• ur dd is 5 doing it.. my daughter us 2 doing it lol.. it gets annoying more so when ur mad and she says it and it comes out cute and u laugh!!! Couldnt tell u how long it last but u could try time out if u feel shes doin it to be a smartass.. but at that age I myself would ignore it
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:59 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• sorry i ment is not us...
    Anonymous

• my 2yr old does that. i figure he's just trying to learn how words and sentences are properly said.
    Nikidu

Answer by Nikidu at 6:44 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• My 9 year old does that. I tell her that if she wants to be in trouble, by all means, continue. She knows to stop because mama has power.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 6:59 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• Anonymous, I totally agree! It can be funny but sometimes annoying! Thanks for your answers Mamas! It's good to know my dd's not a weirdo, haha!
    s.a.d.k.mommy

Answer by s.a.d.k.mommy at 9:30 PM on Sep. 9, 2009